12 months in oak barrels with 70% of the volume in French oak (second and third use) and the remaining 30% in American oak (second and third use).
Austral Spectator Excellent Wine2009
The resulting wine is a blend of exceptional characteristics with a complementary synergy between the two terroirs. It is very elegant, fresh, and has juicy, structured tannin's as well as balanced acidity and fruity and floral notes. The after taste is a fruity and complex fusion of long-lasting finis